LEAD360 is a collection of FREE programs run out of the Center for Student Involvement that support all Northeastern University students in circular and identity-based leadership development. Centering the values of interdependence, experiential learning, accessibility, and justice, students can expect our programs to include leadership education, training, and practical application for their time at Northeastern and beyond.
Our Vision: Developing experienced circular leaders for a better future.
Our Mission: LEAD360 supports all Northeastern students with fun and experiential opportunities to practice circular and identity-based leadership while developing leadership competencies.
LEAD360 offers something for everyone! Whether you are interested in exploring leadership as a first-year student, discussing social justice issues, or just building your leadership skills – we are here to support you! Studies show that those who were highly involved in student activities and leadership programs during college are more marketable, and tend to be higher performers in their jobs. Check out our programs to find the one that’s right for you!
Get involved with LEAD360 by:
- Participating in one of our free 8-week seminar programs
- Attending a leadership workshop or on-campus conference
- Joining the LEAD360 team as a LEAD360 Student Facilitator or a Leadership Consultant
Benefits of LEAD360 programs:
- Build connections on campus with faculty/staff and student facilitators
- Learn more about getting involved as a student leader on campus and in the community
- Improve your time management skills
- Enhance your ability to work as part of a team
- Build the skills that will enable you to be successful in your co-ops, student leader positions, and future careers
Click here to sign up for the LEAD360 newsletter to receive the latest updates on program application deadlines, on-campus leadership workshops, and more!
This page was last modified on May 26th, 2022 at 2:45 pm