Meet new people, find a new hobby, and be a part of something on campus. Northeastern is home to almost 400 student organizations. Browse through the list and explore all Northeastern has to offer.
- Center of Community Service
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Social Justice Resource Center
- STEP Student Employment Program
- Student Activities Business Office (SABO)
- Student Clubs & Organizations
Involvement in a student organization or through community service is a great way to broaden your college experience by meeting new people, enhancing leadership skills, engaging in volunteer opportunities, honing talents, and building your resume.
- Asian American Center
- Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Center for Spirituality, Dialogue & Service
- John D. O'Bryant African American Institute
- Latino/a Student Cultural Center
- LGBTQA Center
- Office of Global Services
- Parent & Family Programs
Northeastern embraces diversity in all its forms and strives to provide an inclusive environment founded on caring, respect, and empathy. The Cultural Centers celebrate and support our diverse student body.
- Housing & Residence Life
- Husky Card Office
- Living/Learning Communities (LLC)
- New Student Orientation
- Off Campus Student Services
- Resnet Resource Center
Living at Northeastern means being a part of a dynamic community that enriches the college experience. Whether you’re living on or off campus, there are so many opportunities for personal growth as you forge lifelong connections with your peers.
- Disability Research Center (DRC)
- Learning Disabilities Program
- Office of Prevention and Education at Northeastern (OPEN)
- Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Title IX
- Violence Support, Intervention & Outreach Network (VISION)
- We Care
At Northeastern, our staff is committed to student success and offers a variety of support systems in place to help you along the way.
- Campus Recreation
- Dining Services
- Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP)
- Sports Performance
- University Health & Counseling Services (UHCS)
"When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be accepted." -- Herophilus
Northeastern has multiple resources to support our students' health and wellness.